- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
10% OFF NEW CUSTOMERS FIRST VISITview coupon
Most vehicles. Must present coupon at vehicle check-in. 10% off Regular Price.
Great service. I had my car towed here for immediate repair and was worked on at a very reasonable time frame. I was treated very professionally. Very down-to-earth, but most importantly, trustworthy. I am a single female and have been lied to before. However, I have complete trust on the work done to my car. Also, if you have a limited budget they will work with you to find the best solution for the lowest cost if necessary. Also offers warranty for work done!