CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service. I had my car towed here for immediate repair and was worked on at a very reasonable time frame. I was treated very professionally. Very down-to-earth, but most importantly, trustworthy. I am a single female and have been lied to before. However, I have complete trust on the work done to my car. Also, if you have a limited budget they will work with you to find the best solution for the lowest cost if necessary. Also offers warranty for work done!
join our team
We are currently on the lookout for the following:
Take Advantage Of These Great Offers!
Saving you money today!
Tune Up Special
$25 Off Fuel System Service
Offer valid for most vehicles. Cannot combine with other offers.
$10 Off Oil Change Service
Full Synthetic or Regular Oil
Offer valid for most vehicles. Must present coupon at vehicle check in. Cannot combine with other offers.